- DEFRA approval against two orders in all four fragrances (Diseases of Poultry Order and the Avian Influenza and Influenza of Avian Origin in Mammals Order & General Orders)
- There is no need to rinse away with water after application as animals can come into contact with the disinfectant whilst still wet
- It does NOT contain harmful Phenols, Aldehydes or Alcohol
- It is NON-toxic, NON-staining, NON-tainting and a NON-irritant at all working dilutions
- It is kind to the environment, as it is water-based and biodegradable
- It is manufactured in the United Kingdom and efficacy tested by recognised UK laboratories
For daily usage use concentrate at 1:100 ratio, to kill Viruses, Fungi and Bacteria.
**For Coronavirus please dilute to a minimum of 1:50**
For confirmed outbreaks or in areas of deep concern use the concentrate at 1:50 or 1:10 depending on the disease.
A 5L concentrate will make 1000 units of 500ml ready to use trigger sprays
5 Litre Disinfectant Cleaner
Safe4 has been protecting professionals, those in their care and the environment for more than 20 years.
We are now recognised as the leaders in our field as Safe4 products meet stringent efficacy tests whilst being environmentally friendly.
We pride ourselves that we comply with the ever increasing number of regulations and directives before they become compulsory placing our customers in safe hands.
Safe4 takes its responsibilities seriously and this is recognised by some of the world’s leading organisations who now use Safe4 to prevent harmful infection.
All of our products are animal cruelty free and are vegan friendly.