- DEFRA approval against two orders in all four fragrances (Diseases of Poultry Order and the Avian Influenza and Influenza of Avian Origin in Mammals Order & General Orders)
- There is no need to rinse away with water after application as animals can come into contact with the disinfectant whilst still wet
- It does NOT contain harmful Phenols, Aldehydes or Alcohol
- It is NON-toxic, NON-staining, NON-tainting and a NON-irritant at all working dilutions
- It is kind to the environment, as it is water-based and biodegradable
- It is manufactured in the United Kingdom and efficacy tested by recognised UK laboratories
For daily usage use concentrate at 1:100 ratio, to kill Viruses, Fungi and Bacteria.
**For Coronavirus please dilute to a minimum of 1:50**
For confirmed outbreaks or in areas of deep concern use the concentrate at 1:50 or 1:10 depending on the disease.
A 5L concentrate will make 1000 units of 500ml ready to use trigger sprays
5 Litre Disinfectant Cleaner